Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ARRGHH! The MD Renn Fest is kickin my arse!

Map of the Maryland Renaissance Festival
You can find me on the weekends either at the White Hart tavern or across from the Joust.  You'll know me because I'll be the one yelling "Soap and Candles!" or telling you "The glass is much more beautiful from the inside!"

Regardless of my crazy schedule this harvest season there will be Tarot Wednesday tomorrow, a giveaway on Friday and a post about an AWESOME conference coming up on Sunday.  This I swear!

In the mean time, take a look at some of the DELICIOUS food you're missing in the White Stag Grove.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the map! Dragons in the water, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, the funniest part is that the area that looks like it has a dragon is the back of a bunch of food booths. And it has the only flush toilets on site, that are locked all day :)

      Delete
  2. Is this the one in Annapolis? I've been to it and LOVED it! One of the things I definitely miss since moving from there.

    ReplyDelete