Monday, August 6, 2012

13 Goddess WK13: Chinese Goddess Nü-gua

 Today I offer a spell to the Chinese Matchmaker Goddess, Nü-gua.  I know we could all use a bit more love in our lives.  And for the record, yes, I too now have Fiddler on the Roof stuck in my head :)

Lover in the Garden Vintage Bamboo Plate from Tear Drop Curio

Nu-gua – Love and Romance Candle Spell
This work is best done during the time of the full or waxing moon.  Prepare your work area by setting up any tools you may use in addition to the red candle.  While setting up your area, CONCENTRATE on the purpose of your work. Envision what it is.
Hold the dressed and blessed spell candle and focus on positive energy moving into the candle.  Prior to lighting the candle, say (either aloud, or to yourself):
Nu-gua, match-maker Goddess, Lady of Love, help me be open to Love
I embrace all opportunities to find and enjoy love and romance
As the light of this flame grows, let me see opportunities around me.
As the flame of the candle dissipates with time – Opportunities I will find
If possible, focus and meditate on your desires until the candle is burner out.  Bury any leftover wax in the earth as close to your home as possible.

Re-Kindle the Romance Spell Candle

2 comments:

  1. A very special spell. I truly feel, your heart has to be open, to accept love from another! And, you have to love yourself first, to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I agree and I'm happy to be able to share this spell!

    ReplyDelete