I'm only doing this because I adore The Cauldron Keeper...
And remember January's giveaway is still live here.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random thoughts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' blah, blah, blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random thoughts about me:
1. I hate socks and shoes... no really.... HATE them. If it were a perfect world I would be barefoot all the time.
2. I can't tie a bow on presents. Apparently this critical (according to the DBF) step in my ascension to adulthood was missed.
3. I have a tarot card addiction. It's like my shoe addiction... only worse. I think I have like 20+ decks right now.
4. The DBF believes that I have NO movie knowledge and is scandalized when I don't know quotes immediately.
5. I finally got sucked back into table-top RPG recently and it's awesome. I are currently a level 17 straight-rogue with spiffy natural armor that almost started the apocalypse.
6. Geeks are sexy. Jeff Goldbloom, Egon in Ghostbusters, men who can quote the entirety of the Star Wars universe are just wicked sexy.
7. My secret indulgence is cheezy supernatural or historical romance novels. It's sad.
8. As a Taurus I am a control freak, and this extends to the remote, much to the chagrin of the DBF.
9. Dolls are creepy. I had a Cabbage Patch doll as a kid and it stayed at the very bottom of the toy box and every once and while I would check to make sure it was still there.
10. I love Jazz music, give me some Charlie Parker or Miles Davis any day!
11. I are a Pagan Community Organizer and it's almost as difficult as it is rewarding
Questions for me to answer:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Being interrupted. This is totally my Dad's fault cause he is the biggest offender.
2. How did you find out Santa Claus/Easter Bunny/ Tooth Fairy wasn't quite legit?
- I don't remember so it must have been less than traumatic.
3. Favorite toy as a kid?
- Ponies, totally my little ponies!
4. If you could go back in time, which person would you most like to shake and say "What were you thinking?!"
- Honestly, my ex husband.
5. Chicken or the egg?
6. If you could read people's thoughts, would you want to?
7. If you could turn someone into a toad who would it be?
- Probably also my ex-husband, lol.
8. Fantasy vacation?
- Caribbean island
9. What is the most romantic thing you've experienced?
- I got a surprise note and key once at the Renn Faire... too sweet.
10. If you could create your own society what would it be like?
- Benevolent dictatorship with ME in charge, lol.
11. What book would you most love to see brought to life (through movie making or literally)?
- Dragon Riders of Pern by Anne McCaffery
Who I've tagged:
11. David's Cauldron
Questions for you to answer:
1. What's your favorite song or musical artist?
2. If you could live in any era, what would you choose?
3. What's your favorite holiday?
4. Which modern convenience would you rather give up, indoor stoves or plumbing?
5. Pirates or Ninjas?
6. Do you have a patron deity, if so whom?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
9. Which element is your favorite or which do you work best with?
10. Cats, Dogs, Rodents, Birds or Reptiles?
11. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?