Friday, February 17, 2012

Featured Favorites Friday: Awesome Trade Edition

One of my absolute favorite parts about the amazing sellers on etsy.com is trading with them and I have been very blessed.

One of my most recent trades was with a very talented tatter Karen from TattingForSpirit.  I was first drawn to her amazing mini-medallions followed by the beautiful Goddess Within Knots and traded for a medallion for inner balance and a set of beautiful knots.
Her packaging was fantastic.

And the pieces are truly beautiful.  I very much appreciate the time and effort that went into all of them, especially her research and choice of gemstones to include in the medallion.

I very much suggest you wander over to her shop or facebook and browse all of her creations including jewelry and chakra meditation pieces.

The next beautiful creation I'd like to show you was not originally a trade but simply a generous moment by a Witches Cottage team mate, Rachel from SpiralHawkStudio.  Not only does this amazing seller have jewelry, wands, and worked glass they also have amazingly detailed and beautiful spiritual artwork.  I expressed an admiration of this Goddess print and she just offered to send it to me (so I sent her a little biit extra in her order).  It's amazing and I am so thankful!

You can find this great shop on facebook and pinterest.



I have also traded for beautiful bracelets from Ashla at AshlaDesigns:

          


And the best valentines gift ever (chocolate zombie brains) from Erin at TheHaloweenQueen:


Please take a moment to browse the wares of these lovely ladies (and gentleman)!

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out TattingForSpirit! Great trades!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!
    Any time you need some promotion I can share your posts or listings on my facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/BirdsBecomeFishes
    or my blogger:
    http://serenityjane-lifeloveart.blogspot.com/
    We can even do link exchanges if you would like. I have a link page here:
    http://www.birdsbecomefishes.co.uk
    Bright Blessings!
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serena, Thanks so much, I will check out your links soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chocolate zombie brains are so AWESOME!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete