Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Intentional: A-Z of Me

Welcome to the Lamest Sunday Intentional ever!

A. Age:  Almost 30
B. Bed size:  Queen, cause I have an awesome DBF who talked me into a bigger bed
C. Chore that you hate: Cooking.  There is absolutely NOTHING better than walking into a complete homemade meal every night.  I hate cooking.
D. Dogs: Are not quite as awesome as cats with a few exceptions (cause Tia is awesome!)
E. Essential start to your day: My most amazing daycare-mom ever always sets me up with a cup of coffee for the ride to work.  Did I mention she's amazing?
F. Favorite color: Atlantic gray.
G. Gold or Silver: I'm allergic to gold of almost any kind so I'm a .925 Sterling kinda gal.  (Though I would love to be a platinum kinda gal.)
H. Height: 5’10"
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet and marched bass drum in high school, though my best instrument is my voice.
J. Job title: Quality Assurance Technician, Tarot Reader, Pagan Community Organizer
K. Kids: Yup, a 5yr old munchkin who is a fantastic cross between a Valkyrie and a Princess
L. Live: Baltimore, MD
M. Mother’s name: Sandy
N. Nicknames: Well... Kat is the most known one.  The others are only allowed by family, except for Megatron, but Rahat's special
O. Overnight hospital stays: Can't think of one other than the C-Section.
P. Pet peeves: Interrupting me in the middle of a sentence; this is my dad's fault.  Oh, and the word irregardless.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters, who rock
U. Underwear:. Typically boring cotton, sadly
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas... they just taste green... ick!
W. What makes you run late: The aforementioned 5yr old
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, ankle, back, and an CAT scan and MRI for good measure
Y. Yummy food that you make: A version of my mother's chicken in white sauce.... delicious!
Z. Zoo animal: The big cats, any of them :)


Next week will be much more deep and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment